Drag and drop tabs to save, organize, and retrieve your bookmarks
Tabrary is a tool which helps keep your browsing--and your mind--neat, streamlined, and intentional. Adding Tabrary to Chrome means that you can display all your open tabs and bookmarks together as a tiered library, so that you can easily organize your tabs into bookmarked folders according to activity or project, move tabs between folders, or remove tabs from your library altogether--all while browsing normally.
* Drag and drop tabs to save, organize, and retrieve your bookmarks
* Save memory by reducing the number of tabs in you main window
* Create new folders and rename bookmarks without opening the bookmark manager
* Build your Tabrary to organize browsing thoughts by project and topic folders
* Add, view, and organize local pdf files