Quickly find your tabs
Added a "New Window" button that will create a new window and move all the tabs matching the current search to that window.
Tabr will allow you to keyword search through tab names and urls in order to find the tab you're looking for.
Stop searching one by one through dozens of tabs spread out across multiple windows. Simply activate Tabr and start typing some keywords of the title or url.
This is meant as a free tool for power-users who may tend to have many tabs open at once. As such we are proud of the following features we have managed to package into this small tool.
- Always Available: Tabr does not require an internet connection. So even if your internet connection cuts out you can still switch between your tabs with ease.
- Quick: All the files used by Tabr are included in the extension file. Tabr does not use any special fonts, and framework code used is included in it's compressed form, so as to ensure Tabr always loads fast when you need it.
- Zero-resource idle: When not in use Tabr uses zero-resources. No battery or memory drain.
- Fully secure: Chrome's built-in browser extension security is very powerful and ensures that extensions are limited in the amount of damage that can be done to your data and browsing experience through malicious third party vectors. We have ensured this is further locked down by disallowing any external connection to Tabr, and also restricting Tabr to only loading it's own resources (with the exception of site favicons).
- Ad-free: This is a tool for power-users. We use this tool ourselves and are putting it out there to see if anyone has any ideas to improve it. We provide the tool as-is, and are happy for any feedback. Ads take away from the experience of a sleek fast tool. They slow things down, and take up valuable screen real estate. Thus we decided not to include ads in our product. If you'd like to support us, leave a comment and simply tell us what you think of our little tool!