Cut down on the number of duplicate tabs you have open.
Keep your tabs clean!
Ensure that you have no duplicate tabs in each Chrome window (unique tabs).
Also allows bulk moving tabs to and from each Chrome windows.
* v0.5.6 - 2017/11/27
* skip tab activation if no tabs were closed
* v0.5.5 - 2017/11/25
* fix another ui issue
* v0.5.4 - 2017/11/25
* simplify ui layout
* fix overflow due to line height and bootstrap default style with many tabs
* v0.5.3 - 2017/11/25
* add pref for search param uniqueness.
* fix issue with tab not being closed due to incorrect query.
* v0.5.2 - 2017/11/24
* fix regression with url uniqueness comparison and add prefs governing what makes a tab url 'unique.'
* ui tweaks
* v0.5.1 - 2017/11/24
* switch from angular to react
* switch to bootstrap 4
* smarter tab polishing
* quicker tab move to new window (via adoption)
* tab icon in select tab dropdown and various other ui tweaks
* v0.4.2 - 2017/11/14
* ignore windows not of type "normal" for tab source and target queries (apps, modals, etc)
* v0.4.0 - 2015/01/25
* angular app re-write
* change to bootstrap 3 styling
* v0.3.0 - 2014/08/18
* allow selecting tabs to move between windows, or into a new window.
* v0.2.0 - 2014/06/13
* add preference page and popup that allows choosing which tab to close
* v0.1.0 - 2014/06/11
* initial support for closing duplicate tabs, unique to each chrome window