Save your open tabs into groups and reopen them whenever you want in a single click!
NEW! Tabox now supports saving tabs that have been grouped in Chrome! It will save the group names and colors as well!
Tabox lets you save all open tabs in the current window to a "Collection".
You can click on the collection to open all tabs instantly!
The extension's export and import feature is especially useful for working teams that need to share list of work URLs.
- Save all your open tabs and tab groups to a collection
- Assign colors to collections for easier sorting and categorization
- Export / import collections
- Sync your collections across multiple devices using Google Drive
- Drag & Drop to rearrange your collections
Read more about how to use Tabox here: https://tabox.co/using-tabox
New in version 3.4.3:
- Support for all Chromium based browsers
- Assign colors to collections
- Sort collections by color / date added
- Faster opening of tabs
New in version 3.3.4:
- Fixed a bug where the update button would overlap other icons in some cases.
New in version 3.3.3:
- You can now update and existing collection with your current window state!
Hover over an existing collection and click the "update" button to update that collection with whatever tabs and groups you have open now.
New in version 3.3.2:
- Fixed a bug that would cause saved Chrome groups not to be restored in some cases
- Fixed a bug where some tabs would be restored out of order
New in version 3.3.1:
- Fixed a bug where opening tabs in current window would not restore Chrome Groups
- Fixed a bug where saving only highlighted tabs would show wrong number of Chrome Groups
- Improved performance when opening the extension in dark mode
New in version 3.3:
- Full support for saving Chrome tab groups!
- Save tab's muted state
- Improvements to the UI in both dark and light themes
- Full backwards compatibility with older versions of Tabox
New in version 3.2.4:
- Fixed: scrollbars cause tab groups design to break
New in version 3.2.3:
- Fixed: exporting tab groups now works properly
New in version 3.2.2:
- Minor performance updates
- Tabox is now open source: https://github.com/gilgold/tabox
New in version 3.2:
- You can now select specific tabs to save by first highlighting them (ctrl or shift click on tabs), then open Tabox.
- When you have more then 1 tab highlighted, Tabox will let you know you are only saving the selected tabs
- When no tabs are highlighted (just the active tab) Tabox will offer to save ALL open tabs
New in version 3.1:
- Dark mode support!
- Switch between light and dark theme!
- Bug fixes
- Sync improvements