Copies HTML tables to the clipboard or exports them to Microsoft Excel, CSV, Google Sheets, Office 365, etc.
Table Capture gives you the ability to easily capture HTML tables for use in a spreadsheet, whether using Microsoft Excel, Office 365, Open Office, Google Sheets, etc.
Last updated: May 2022
• Copy tables to the clipboard with the proper row & column separators
• Export to Google Sheets
• Batch export tables to the clipboard, Excel & Google Sheets
• Capture <div> tables (or any repeating items on a website)
Table Capture Pro features ($12/year):
• Download tables directly as an Excel spreadsheet or as a CSV file
• Capture multi-page tables and tables that load as you scroll
• Copy tables to the clipboard as Markdown
• Screenshot tables (save as PNG images)
• Export tables to Office 365
• Create "Recipes" for handling tables on specific websites
Support & Testing: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please test the extension on the tables provided here: https://www.georgemike.com/tables/test/