Paste lots of data into a web form in a matter of seconds.
*** This is not a clipboard manager. ***
You can copy multiple data from a spreadsheet, web page, text or document, and paste them into a web form with a couple of clicks!
This extension can copy to input (text, radio and checkbox), select, multiselect and textarea fields.
- 2 column detection engines: you can choose between the visual algorithm (default choice and faster performance) and a more advanced (but slower) algorithm in the case the extension doesn't recognize data columns correctly;
- Undo Paste function to recover data in the web form if you made a mistake;
- Standard Paste: designed for pasting data into standard web forms (not organized in multiple rows/columns);
- Tabular paste: designed for tabular forms; data will be copied into the form, starting from the field and the row you clicked on;
- Column Mapping mode: you can define the mapping between columns in the source data and columns in the web form. This is useful if you have data columns in different order compared to the columns in the web form;
- you can define custom data delimiters (row delimiter, column delimiter, multivalue delimiter);
- you can choose to overwrite existing web form data or append copied data to the end of text inputs.