Save and restore the state of windows and tabs. It also supports automatic saving.
* Save and restore windows and tabs
* Manage sessions with name and tags
* Auto save when window is closed
* Auto save at regular intervals
* Import and export sessions
* Compatibility with Firefox extension
* Cloud sync
* Supported for dark mode
* This is enabled when the OS is set to dark mode.
* Fixed an issue where an error appears when disabling/re-enabling an extension
* Fixed an issue where multiple pop-ups could not be opened
* Implemented undo/redo of the operation
* If you've deleted an important session, you can undo it!
* Supported for right-clicking on the session list / save button / open button
* Right click to open the menu.
* Supported for middle-clicking on the tab in the popup
* Middle click to open the tab in the background
* Speed up session loading when opening the popup.
* Enhanced search function
* supported search by tab name
* Replaced the always displayed search bar with a collapsible button
* The search bar will open automatically when you type in the session list
* Adjusted the popup style to be keyboard operated
* Added extension reload button when IndexedDB cannot be loaded
* Added copy URL button when the restored page is not accessible
* Added option to sync (or not sync) auto save sessions
* Added cloud sync function
* You can save sessions to Google Drive and sync with other devices.
* Added option to add device name when saving session