Browser tabs will be open and close automatically at selected time. User can activate/deactive list based on requirement
Browser tabs will be open and close automatically at selected times. User can activate/inactive list based on requirement
If you ever want to close or open tabs automatically after a few minutes of interval then this extension is helpful for you.
With the help of Tab Scheduler you can open your given URL at a selected time, it is also useful to close your tabs, URL at specific date or specified interval, schedule url to open, schedule opened url to close, schedule open tab, schedule close tab.
This extension is used to close tabs or URLs after a specified interval. You just need to add a URL in the list and need to select the minute or time, after that your added URL will be closed once it's reached the scheduled time.
Extension have below Features
- You can add any number of URLs.
- You can use wildcard characters to match your URL , with wildcard URL match chances are highly increased.
- If you do not want to remove your list but temporarily want to disable it then you can deactivate it.
- You can schedule an open tab and close tab in repeat mode with options like one time, every minute, every 5 minutes, every 30 minutes, every hour, every day, every week and every month.
- Now can schedule url with custom seconds
- Fix issue on import/export data
- Validate date and time and time with leading 0.
- Add Go to URL button to open link in new tab
- Import and export the open tab URL or close tab URL with a simple one-click. Make sure to use a valid CSV format when you import your file.
- Play notifioncation when scheduled tab is opened
- Added support for more URL patterns
- Autofocus tab when new tab open On/off
- Enable/Disable Schedule in open and close
- Enable/Disable Dark Mode
- Add Multiple week schedule
- Add Title and description in more setting
- Copy data from open to close and close to open.
- Add option to open URL in background without open tab in browser
- Add schedule option to open tab on browser start