An easy-to-use tab reloader with custom reloading time settings for individual tabs
Tab Reloader provides a toolbar popup/panel to adjust a custom time period to reload each tab individually. The extension also has a badge number which indicates the number of active reloading jobs.
1. Define variable (random) reloading times with predefined range
2. Define whether reloading occurs when tab is active or not
3. Restores reloading jobs after a restart (session manager)
For more info please visit extension's homepage:
You can open bug reports here:
1. It is now possible to reload tabs in the current window or all windows using the newly introduced items in the right-click menu
2. badge text can now be disabled
3. It is possible to define batch reloading jobs from the options page. Visit FAQs page for more info
4. Reloading of "file://" scheme is supported
1. It is now possible to bypass form submissions
1. You can now define ask the extension to automatically set new reloading jobs for you based on the "Custom JSON" object. If the option is checked and the new page has a matching hostname, the extension will load the custom reloading job from the JSON and applies to the tab. Check the options and FAQs pages for more info.
1. Reloading policies. You can define a policy that prevents reloading based on the time (date) and URL. Both time and URL keys accept regular expressions to prevent reloading. With the policies you can, for instance, prevent reloading on a specific page of a domain or prevent reloading on specific hours of a day.