An easy-to-use tab reloader with custom reloading time settings for individual tabs
Tab Reloader provides a browser action' popup to set up a reading job for each browser tab with a custom a custom period ranging 10 seconds to 1 month. The extension also has a badge number which indicates the number of active reloading jobs. You can see the list of all tabs with active reloading jobs in the browser action's popup
1. Define variable (random) reloading times with predefined range
2. Define whether reloading occurs when tab is active or not
3. Restores reloading jobs after a restart (session manager)
4. Set custom rules to start reloading a tab when URL or hostname matches.
5. Optionally move to the bottom of a tab after reloading occurs to read the new content
6. Reload all tabs in the current window or all browser windows
7. Reload local files (file://)
8. Ask the extension to bypass form submissions
9. Define a policy that prevents reloading based on the time (date) and URL.
10. Run custom JS code on each reload.
11. Reload only a few times and then stop.