Tab Management is a system of web browser tools to automatically enhance your web browsing experience to its full potential.
Tab Management is a Web-Browser Productivity system of tools.
To Enhance your Web Browsing Experience to its full Potential.
Does your web browser slow down your computer?
● Tab Terminator- Will handle automatic closing of Web Browser unused Tabs in order to keep the Tab cluster mass under control. Creating a web browsing experience that is fast, easy and efficient.
Did you ever close your web browser accidentally? Resulting in losing all your work and data?
● Auto-Lock - Automatically Locks Web Browser priority Tabs, to prevent web browser tabs accidental closure and cluster.
Did you ever want to lock a specific website with a password?
● Pin Lock- Secure Web Browser tabs with a simple 4 digit PIN to prevent unwanted views of tabs and secure them from data exposure.
Have you ever had someone use your web browser without your consent?
● Web Browser Pin lock- Secure your web browser with 4 digit Pin Lock to prevent sensitive data exposure and unwanted usage of your web browser.
Did you ever want to lock a specific tab from closing ?
● Manual Lock or Unlock - Lets you manually Lock or Unlock Web Browser Tabs from accidentally closing .
Have you ever wanted to have a list of websites that will always be prevented from closing?
● Locked URL List- Allows the user to add specific websites to an organized list that will always stay locked preventing unwanted closure of those specific tabs in the list.
Available on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge Add-ons.
1. Can the Auto-lock feature be turned off?
Answer- The auto-lock feature can be turned off easily from the Tab Management menu by clicking toggle to “Turn OFF” and clicking on enable.
2. Can the Manual and Auto-Lock be used together?
Answer- Yes, simply Press the CTRL+SHIFT+L shortcut whenever you want to manually open or close a tab.
3. Does Tab Management commit to backup your data in case of loss?
Answer- No, Tab management will not restore the data in cases of software malfunction (example: shut down) or your hardware malfunction. However, it can help prevent closing important tabs, while using the browser.
4. Can Pinned Tabs be locked?
Answer- Yes, First go to the main menu and turn "ON" Restricted Mode toggle.
Second add all the URL address of your pinned tabs to the Locked URL List in the main menu,
(Make sure to copy paste the exact URL you want to lock).
5. I want it to Lock the Tabs that it wont allow to exit the tab to another website or closing the tab how can I do that?
Answer- You can turn on Restricted Mode in the main menu and click enable.
6. I want to set a password for a specific tab.
Answer- Turn on Pin Lock set up your pin afterwards right click on the website page you wish to lock click on the Tab Management Tab manager Tab locker - right click on Pin lock or unlock.
7. What does the Free version have?
Tab Management Free version lets you use manual lock, Locked URL List, Restricted Mode, Premium Indicator.( first time users get 14 days for free with full access to premium).
8. Does Tab Management support Chromebook?
Answer- Yes.(make sure to update to the latest version).
9. Does Tab Management share or use any of my information?
10. Do we use a high amount of ram/resources?
Answer- No, tab management is a low-sized, well-optimized program, it will help you reduce the number of resources by highlighting your important tabs (and as a result, you can close the other which are might be less relevant).
11. Do we support Tab Management?
Answer- Yes, for adjustment of the program to your personal business needs or any other support please contact us at tabmanage.com/contact
12. What happens after the 14 days trial?
Answer- You will have an option to subscribe for our Premium service or you can chose to stay with the Free version that it will automatically switch for you that offers : Manual lock, Locked URL List, Restricted Mode, Beta Premium Indicator.
13. What other browsers do you support?
Answer- Currently we support : Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge And Firefox.
14. Do you collect any information from me?
Answer- No we do not.
*Due to Chrome limitation’s, the auto-lock function can only preform after the first interaction (click) on-page, therefore the situation of a web page opened without any user interaction would result in a false indication of the lock symbol (the lock function will only be triggered after any interaction with the page or lock & unlock it with the manual CTRL+SHIFT+L: press, use lock/unlock toggle).
Tab Management doesn't share information with any third party services and no data about the user is stored in any way or form without the users permission. All permissions required for Tab Management are only for running the features provided as they are stated.