Sends your inactive tabs to sleep
Tab Hibernation frees some memory and CPU on your computer by putting inactive tabs to sleep. Your tabs won't get lost and you can restore them with a single mouse click.
This extension is open-source, you can contribute at https://github.com/343max/TabHibernation/
If you speak english or german and a language that we don't support yet, please help with translation!
- option to disable hibernation for tabs with active audio
- Screenshots (when hibernating visible tabs)
- fix page restoration if history was cleared (for example after chrome crashed)
- use standard API instead of WebKit-specific KeyEvent for push-button-wakeup
- make only the wakeup-button clickable
- don't hibernate pinned tabs
- add context-menu-entry "hibernate this tab"
- locale-support (german and english)
- faster hibernation
- unified code-formatting
- optipng optimized PNGs
- remove underscore.js