Application switcher for Browser tabs
Tab Application Switcher (TAS)
It's like your system's Application Switcher, but for your Chrome tabs:
- Tabs can be accessed with intelligent and configurable keyboard shortcuts, very similar to your operating system's application switcher.
- Tabs are ordered by their last use. The last tab you used is the first tab to select.
Additional features to help you find and access your tabs:
- Tabs can be searched by url and page title.
- Access your tabs in the chrome omnibox by typing 'tas' then tab.
- Display appears in your current active window when using the keyboard shortcut. It is also available as an extension action in the chrome menu area.
Default keyboard shortcuts:
- The current window must have focus to use keyboard shortcuts.
- Hold alt and press tab to activate TAS.
- Continue holding alt, and press tab again to move forward through the list of tabs.
- Continue holding alt, and press ` to move backward through the list of tabs.
- Release alt to select the highlighted tab.
- Use the up and down arrows to move through the list of tabs.
- Press enter to select the highlighted tab.
- Press esc to close TAS without making a selection.