A tool to help students of Tokyo Institute of Technology to log in quicker.
# Options page
You can configure your account, password and matrix authentication code inside options page.
You can also import and export options via JSON files in the page.
# Security measures
* All private information stored are encrypted by AES-256 using key and initial vector generated by the user's e-mail address & identification code. If no users are logged in to Chrome, a default key and iv will be used to encrypt and decrypt data instead.
* If the user status is changed (e.g. you logged out or switched an account), the data stored inside the storage will be no longer usable.
* If you leaked both your e-mail and identification code, then the data is possible to be decrypted by anyone who has the source code of this extension.
For more details, see https://developer.chrome.com/docs/extensions/reference/identity/#method-getProfileUserInfo
* No HTTP request is created directly by this extension during its lifetime.
This means no information is sent manually to any servers (including my private ones).
* You can output and input information in plain text in options page. Please store them in some location safe and trusted.
By using this extension you agree with The developer of this extension is not responsible for any privacy leaks.