This extension adds a context menu to your browser, with a few helpful tools for studying Taiwanese Hokkien.
With Tâigí Khok-tah-á (Tâi-gí Helper), you will have quick access to a range of look-up tools that will make your life as a Taiwanese language (Tâi-gí) student a whole lot easier. Simply highlight a word in Taiwanese and right-click.
- [NEW IN v0.2] You can now switch the menu language to 台語（漢字） or Tâi-gí (Pe̍h-ōe-jī)
- Go straight to the ROC Ministry of Education's definition of Taiwanese words on moedict.tw 萌典
- Find out how Taiwanese people translate everyday Mandarin words into Taiwanese on the crowd-sourced iTaigi 愛台語
- Perform precise or fuzzy look-up in a wide range of Taiwanese dictionaries on ChhoeTaigi 找台語
- Research usage and etymology of Taiwanese Hanji on Tâi Jī Chhân 台字田
- Listen to crisp pronunciation with the text-to-speech tool Tàu Phah-Jī 鬥拍字
v0.2: Added options for switching interface language
v0.1: Initial version
- aióng for localization strings in Tâi-gí