Simple markdown viewer to make it is easier and faster to read paragraphs and chapters.
A "console viewer" app using server based markdown files and csv menus to help provide policies and procedures, training material and FAQs. Save files locally or fetch from a server (encrypted is best).
* Chrome Extension
* Expandable to full screen
* Website version available at Systemm.co/crx.
* Can view and click menus - 2 levels.
* View markdown as html or plain text under Settings.
* Banner icons - Refresh ; Help (opens hardcoded help files) ; Expand ; Settings.
* Settings can crud the markdown, menus and logo locations.
* Default logo.
* Encrypted markdown password crud in Settings.
* Url can have 4 parameters - a, b, c, d where a is name; b is markdown location; c is menu location; d is the logo location.
* Options shows compatible file locations.
* Can view a logo associated with the markdown.
* Draggable text area.
* Save as a public key (for communicating with others)
* Import public key and view files
* History of parameterized views stored and viewed in Settings.
* Stylesheet changes in using crx or website
* icons with text moved to bottom
* Burger css change
* Reload js icon fixed
* Password split into two fields
* Notification if file is not decrypted (missing or incorrect private key)
* Settings in order of processing
* Package names now called tags
* markdown1.css and markdown2.css updates
* Files are saved into indexeddb
* Can view a list
* Can delete each entry stored locally
* Link shortcuts dropdown on the icon bar