Beheer downloads op uw Synology DiskStation vanuit uw browser.
** Please use the feedback option on the details tab if you are having trouble with the extension. I cannot respond to reviews to help resolving an issue or to ask you for more information about a bug! **
The Download Station extension for Google Chrome allows you to manage download tasks on your Synology Diskstation from within Google Chrome. With this extension you do no longer need to login to the web interface to add a download task. Simply right-click the file you want to download and choose the Download Station context-menu item. After you've added your task, you can follow the progress or pause/resume/remove the task in the status popup by clicking the toolbar button. You will receive a notification when your task has finished downloading.
- Send download tasks to your DiskStation from the context menu
- Manage your download tasks without logging in to the web interface
- Notification when a download has finished, even if all Chrome windows are closed!
- Destination folder selection (DSM 5.0)
- Encrypted login using the DSM encryption API
Having problems? Please read the following:
- DSM 4.2 and later are supported
- For HTTPS you need a valid SSL certificate on your DiskStation or you have to add an exception to your operating system for the invalid default certificate.