Manage downloads on your Synology DiskStation in your browser.
** IMPORTANT: This version supports only DSM 4.1 and older versions. You can download another version of the extension from www.download-station-extension.com if your device runs on DSM 4.2 or later. **
** Please use the feedback option on the details tab if you are having trouble with the extension. I cannot respond to reviews to help resolving an issue or to ask you for more information about a bug! **
The Download Station extension for Google Chrome allows you to manage download tasks on your Synology Diskstation from within Google Chrome. With this extension you do no longer need to login to the web interface to add a download task. Simply right-click the file you want to download and choose the Download Station context-menu item. After you've added your task, you can follow the progress or pause/resume/remove the task in the status popup by clicking the toolbar button. You will receive a notification when your task has finished downloading.
Having problems? Please read the following:
- DSM 4.2 and later are NOT supported, download the new version from www.download-station-extension.com
- Are you getting errors or small files for YouTube or other filehosting downloads? Check if an update for the filehosting helper is available in your DownloadStation settings under the tab 'filehosting'.
- For HTTPS you need a valid SSL certificate on your DiskStation or you have to add an exception to your operating system for the invalid default certificate.
- Removed YouTube video and playlist download buttons to comply with Chrome Web Store policies.
- Improved compatibility with rutracker