Add and manage Download Station tasks on your Synology DiskStation.
Synology Download Manager allows you to add and manage your download tasks on your Synology DiskStation NAS right from your browser. Synology Download Manager requires a Synology NAS with DSM version 4 or higher and is not yet compatible with DSM 7 (currently in beta).
If you find Synology Download Manager useful, please donate with the link below, and thank you!
- Right-click and download many types of media and files (e.g. .torrent files).
- Clear all completed tasks with one click.
- Choose destination folder for new download tasks.
- View, filter and sort all the current download tasks in the extension popup.
- Add/pause/resume/remove download tasks in the extension popup.
- System notifications for completed download tasks.
- Open some types of links (e.g. magnet:) in the extension rather than a desktop application.
- Add multiple downloads at the same time.