Fixed minor issue
In Version 2.4 , Fixed small bug. The show-hiddens button now appears both when you have a pet in your part, or otherwise. In the past, only worked when you had a pet in your party, of all things.
General Description And Use:
How to use the extension is listed in this forum thread: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=37255
Or read the below on the different options.
- The "Hidden Traits Button" allows one to see hidden traits on a pet's profile. The button is visible in the "Genetics" section of the pet profile.
- The "Link For Current Stable/Tab button" generates forum bbcode for linking the stable/tab that you are currently viewing. The button is visible only on your own stable page, not others. It is adjacent to the "Enable Mass Move" button.
- The "Get Forum BBCode of Pet button" generates forum bbcode of a pet, displaying the an image of the pet that links to the pet's profile. There is an option to also display the pet's traits. This button is visible right above the "Information" on a pet's profile page.
- The "Navigation For The Wardrobe" creates an easy navigation for the wardrobe, allowing one to 'hop' around pages, instead of going through every page one by one. It can be found in the Wardrobe at the bottom of the page.
- The "Change Hatchery Pets To Adults Button" allows one to view hatchlings as adults in any hatchery. The button is visible on the Hatchery page, directly below the "Return To Stables" button.
- "Automatically Change Hatchlings To Adults" makes pet profile hatchlings change to their adult image. Note that this is done based on it's current known traits. If the pet has not been genetically tested yet, the 'adult version' may not have all of it's true visible traits.