This extension sends the route from Google maps to Sygic Truck navigation app on a phone.
The most efficient way to plan your trips. Free for all users of Sygic Truck Navigation. No more typing-in addresses into the search bar.
How to use Sygic browser extension:
1. In the menu enable your mobile app to receive the routes. Go to Settings -> Connection, allow the “Route push”.
2. Install the Sygic Truck Route Sender extention. Click the “Add to Chrome” and icon will appear in the browser bar. Clicking it will open it.
3. Connect your phone or tablet with extention. Click on the icon and create the driver by clicking on Add Contact button. Enter the name of the driver and device name OR email.
• You can find your device name in the Sygic Truck Navigation app in Settings -> About.
• To use email, you need to register in My Account in Settings -> Connection.
4.Go to Google Maps page and create route by settings destination and adding stops. The limit in Google Maps is 10 stops. The route transferred to navigation will have the same waypoints as seen on Google Maps, road may differ based on the route profile configured.Selecting one of the three alternatives in Google Maps will not make the route different on the phone, move the points on the route instead.
5. Send route to your device or to the driver. Open the extension.Select the desired recipient from the Contact book and click Push to Truck App. If the app is running, the route will get immediately calculated on your phone using Sygic Truck Navigation routing - based on your truck or van settings. If the app is not open, you will receive a notification about new route.
Now you can start navigating avoiding all the restrictions on the route according to the truck or van parameters set in the app in Settings -> Truck settings.
Have a nice ride!