Switch Direction in edits, useful for mixed RTL and LTR texts.
A simple extension for switching direction on edits
useful for rtl, ltr mixed text editing.
This extension is open-source :)
Here is code of it: https://github.com/ebraminio/switchdirection/
== Version 0.6 ==
* Localization for Arabic and Hebrew (in addition to Persian)
* Supporting text inputs inside iframe
== Version 0.5 ==
* Adding support for content editables and GMail mail composer.
== Version 0.4 ==
* Adding Ctrl+Shift+X hotkey for Switch Direction, but it is not enabled by default
* Supporting file:/// scheme, but you must enable that on Chrome extension manager
== Version 0.3 ==
* Huge code cleanup
* Hidden character tools removed (I will create other addon for that)
* Options can applied instantly
* Working well in https pages
== Version 0.2 ==
* Options menu added
* Switch direction added to the whole page (Must be enabled from options menu)
* Directional character insert buttons added and a button to show/hide them on the editing (Must be enabled from options menu)
== Version 0.1 ==
* Simple extension with direction switch on edits published