Swiss Knife for ServiceNOW. Lightweight toolbox for ServiceNOW.
Using SwissNow, you can:
1. Check current logged in user
2. Check current selected Update Set
3. Check current selected Domain
4. Switch to the same record/view in another ServiceNow environment
5. View recent changes tracked in Update Sets
6. Add a prefix in your tab title - the prefix will indicate the environment you're connected to
7. Watch list. You can monitor a result of a list query. Once list content has been changed, you will receive a desktop notification from Chrome.
8. Embed current view in the ServiceNow UI. Pop-pop current view from the ServiceNow UI
9. Generate GlideRecord code for selected query
10. Compare the same record or the same list of records on different environments