Swiss Knife for ServiceNOW. Lightweight toolbox for ServiceNOW.
Using SwissNow, you can:
1. Check current logged in user
2. Check current selected Update Set
3. Check current selected Domain
4. Switch to the same record/view in another ServiceNow environment
5. View recent changes tracked in Update Sets
6. Add a prefix in your tab title - the prefix will indicate the ServiceNow environment you're connected to
7. Watch list. You can monitor a result of a list query. Once list content has been changed, you will receive a desktop notification from Chrome.
8. Embed current view in the ServiceNow UI. Pop-pop current view from the ServiceNow UI
9. Generate GlideRecord code for selected query
10. Compare the same record or the same list of records on different environments
11. Compare all related lists for particular record on different environments
12. Comparison of multi-line values (e.g. scripts) highlights changed lines
13. Comparison of all workflow activities on a list (wf_activity_list.do) includes activity variables (e.g. script in RunScript action)
14. Compare all rows/records in a list with each other
15. Edit ServiceNow background scripts locally, using your favourite IDE/editor (press CTRL-Enter to execute script)
16. Cancel your long-running blocking transactions
17. Search table by name
18. Context menu search global search
19. Configuration packages - export records from multiple tables into single file with just one click
20. Add arbitrary records to an update set
There is a separate version of the plugin to be used with OnPrem ServiceNow instances.