Swiss Knife for ServiceNOW. Lightweight toolbox for ServiceNOW.
Using SwissNow, you can:
1. Check current logged in user, selected Update Set, Scope and Domain
2. Check plaftorm information (e.g. nodes). Switch active node.
3. Switch to the same record/view in another ServiceNow environment
4. View recent changes tracked in Update Sets
5. Custom utility scripts (= parametrized background scripts)
6. Configuration packages - export records from multiple tables into single file with just one click
7. Compare the same record or the same list of records on different environments. Multi-line values (e.g. scripts) highlights changed lines. Comparison of workflow activities on a list (wf_activity_list.do) includes activity variables (e.g. script in RunScript action)
8. Compare all rows/records in a list with each other
9. Add a prefix in your tab title - the prefix will indicate the ServiceNow environment you're connected to
10. Watch list. You can monitor a result of a list query. Once list content has been changed, you will receive a desktop notification from Chrome.
11. Embed current view in the ServiceNow UI. Pop-pop current view from the ServiceNow UI
12. Generate GlideRecord code for selected query
13. Edit ServiceNow background scripts locally, using your favourite IDE/editor (press CTRL-Enter to execute script)
14. Cancel your long-running blocking transactions
15. Search table by name
16. Context menu search global search
17. Add arbitrary records to an update set
There is a separate version of the plugin to be used with OnPrem ServiceNow instances.