Opens a random bookmark from one of your bookmark folders.
Swaybien gives you a way to open up one of your bookmarks at random.
When you click on Swaybien, it will display a list of all of your bookmark folders. Clicking on a folder name will randomly select a bookmark from that bookmark folder and load it up.
Features a "Recently Used" history and some swell options to entertain you!
The name is based on the Mandarin word for "whatever", which is normally romanized as "suíbiàn".
- Added an "Exclude Folders" list to the options menu, to allow you to hide certain folders from Swaybien.
- Fixed a bug in the "Recent" list that would display the old folder name even after a folder had been renamed.
Added two options:
- You can specify the number of items to display in the "Recent" list.
- Items that appear in the "Recent" list can optionally be excluded from the main list.
- Small bug fix related to using the extension across multiple windows, with the "open in current tab" setting. Previously only the first window opened would have its current tab updated; this fix properly updates the current tab in the current window.
- Small bug fix related to formatting on the Recent section.
- Added an option (enabled by default) to display the three most-recently clicked folders at the top of the popup.
- Popup window now closes automatically when opening bookmarks in current tab.