Organize, optimize, download, copy, edit, and export SVGs.
SVG Gobbler is a browser extension that finds the SVG content in your current tab and lets you optimize, download, copy, edit, or export.
- Quickly find SVGs from a site by various placement methods like base64 or image source
- Handle CORs restricted SVGs from a page
- Find individual sprite SVG instances
- Export as SVG, PNG, WEBP, JPEG and various other formats
- Transform SVGs into minified Data URIs
- Transform SVGs into React components with SVGR
- Optimize and minify SVGs with SVGO
- Group and categorize SVGs by their primary domain or custom collection name
- Move, copy, duplicate, and optimize icons before sharing
- Save and store a set of uploaded SVGs for optimization