Make a tracking deal with your online panel & research projects and earn incentives.
Participate in a modern online surveys with Survey Browser extension. It is developed for research companies, online panels and their respondents.
NOTICE: You can only use this extension if you have received a personal invite from a research company or online panel.
Survey Browser is used to do following things:
- Make tracking deals between research company and you as respondent in a survey.
- Make your contribution in online surveys to be as easy as possible by automating data collecting.
- Get more accurate data by using online tracking as well as "instant Polls" when you still remember what you have done and why.
- Be your browser during the tracking period.
- Send notifications to you about new tasks to do during the survey project.
- The only purpose of Survey Browser is to track your online actions related to the research topic and help research companies to buy this data from you. This means that the research company, not Survey Browser, will do everything else directly with you as e.g. online polls, interviews and incentive payments.
We want Survey Browser to be a fun and easy way to take part in surveys. We hope you enjoy Survey Browser and look forward to your participation.
- Surveys are invite only, you receive your invite from your online panel, e.g. by email.
- You control always which tracking deal you want to accept.
- Survey Browser tracks how you are using different web sites related to the research topic.
- Survey Browser is used as your browser and it tracks browsing activities during the tracking period.
- Survey Browser notifies you about "Instant Polls" of the survey when you have done something related to the research topic.
- You can terminate your tracking deals any time.
- Tracking starts and stops automatically when the survey project starts and ends.
- All information in Survey Browser is collected automatically by using Survey Browser extension in your Browser.
- Notifications about new tasks and polls to be done during the actual survey project.