Surusu UI enhancements + add item form.
This plugin is for Surusu, an SRS created by Khatzumoto (from http://ajatt.com)
* When adding a card
- The front text area gets focus on page load
- KwikAdd is moved to below the back textarea
- Deck choice auto saves without having to have the remember link active.
* When doing reviews
- Accesskeys do not need a modifier to work. if a button says , press 8 to activate.
- f flips the card (as well as 8).
- the answer is loading in the background, flipping should now be instant
This lets you add a card to your surusu decks.
1. Make sure you have logged in surusu with "remember me" set. This sets the cookies so that the add works. The cookies are valid for 2months, so you should be fine between restarts.
2. Input deck, it doesnt matter what you put here, if you input a existing deck it will add it to that, otherwise it creates a new one.
3. Input the front and back values.
4. Press add, once added it will clear the front and back decks but leave the deck populated.