SurFilters extension filter out inappropriate content from leading search engines
Filter out inappropriate content from the leading search engines
SurFilters extension allows you (or anyone else using your computer) to take control of your search results creating a safer search environment. The extension connects with the search engine ‘SafeSearch’ service to filter out inappropriate content (including text, images, videos), providing an enhanced browsing experience and better protection from explicit content.
Search results will remain filtered across all Chrome™ tabs while the extension is enabled.
In order to enhance your browsing and search experience, this extension changes your New Tab page and also changes your Default Search in accordance with the extension’s purpose.
This extension changes your New Tab page and changes Default Search, so SurFilters will enhance the browsing and search experience in accordance with the extension’s purpose.
End User License Agreement:
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. The extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at email@example.com.