Write using Surfer Guidelines directly in Google Docs
Get the Surfer tips you trust inside the Google Docs you love!
Power up your Google Docs with the guidelines from Surfer's Content Editor. Craft perfectly optimized articles with real-time SEO guidelines, such as length, content structure, and keyword density.
Add the plugin to Google Chrome within seconds:
1. Install the Chrome plugin
2. Create a Content Editor in Surfer
3. Click “Share” and choose “Create new Google Document”
4. Within Google Docs open the Surfer plugin
5. Start working in your favorite docs platform right away!
SHARE, OPTIMIZE, AND GROW TRAFFIC
Improve your content and climb to the top of search results. Easily optimize existing content, push to make the changes live and improve your on-page SEO!
- Quick integration and setup.
- Fewer tabs, less confusion and a more streamlined writing process from start to finish.
- Hours of time saved and tedious copy-pasting reduced to zero.
- Easy share - your copywriters don’t need an extra Surfer account to use this extension while working with Google Docs. Simply share a link to the document, and if they have Surfer plugin, they can start writing with Surfer guidelines right away!
Support available at: firstname.lastname@example.org