SupWSD allows you to add word sense disambiguation (WSD) and translation functionality to Chrome
- Open the Extension Management page by navigating to chrome://extensions.
- Locate the SupWSD card and click DETAILS.
- Scroll down the details page and select Extension options.
- Enter and save your API KEY.
- Select the text on the webpage.
- Right click and choose "Translate".
- The icon will begin to blink...
- When the results are ready, the translated words will be highlighted.
- Move the mouse over the highlighted words to see the translation.