Boost reading and writing confidence across all types of content and devices, in class, at work, and at home.
This extension allows Read&Write for Windows and Mac to work inside of Google Chrome. Simply install this helper extension to use your Read&Write toolbar in places like Google Docs, Word Online, Learning Management Systems, websites and more.
The following video will show how to use Read&Write for Windows with this extension
NOTE: This extension requires that you have either Read&Write for Windows or Mac software installed. The extension by itself does not provide any functionality.
Learn more about using this extension here: https://support.texthelp.com/help/using-readwrite-for-windows-with-google-chrome
Read&Write’s powerful support toolbar helps you gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research, through these features, and more:
• Text to speech lets you hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual colour highlighting
• Text and picture dictionaries provide definitions and visual context for understanding unfamiliar words
• Word prediction suggests words as you type, making sentence construction easy and quick
• Collect highlights from text on web pages to summarise lengthy content in seconds
• Turn documents and web pages into audio files, for easy listening offline
• Reduce visual stress by masking or tinting your screen
Get more information on Read&Write features, licensing and pricing here: https://www.texthelp.com/products/read-and-write-education/
To learn more about how Read&Write for Windows works please visit our Read&Write for Windows Feature Demos playlist on YouTube