Clean up your bookmark mess! Sort bookmarks, delete duplicates, merge folders, sort automatically, etc.
Are your Chrome bookmarks a mess? SuperSorter can help!
With one click of its button, SuperSorter sorts all of your bookmarks, in all your folders, into alphabetical order. It sorts folders too and if you like it will put the folders at the top of the list above the bookmarks (like in most other browsers).
SuperSorter also deletes empty bookmark folders, deletes duplicate bookmarks in the same folder and merges neighbouring folders with the same name. SuperSorter can also sort bookmarks automatically every few minutes, making it even easier to keep everything tidy.
Beware: there is no undo function. Use at your own risk!
HOW TO REPORT BUGS:
If you find a bug please follow the "extension support" link to the SuperSorter discussion group and post a description of the problem there. I may need to ask you some questions before I can figure out why it doesn't work for you.
- Add option to suppress sorting when the Bookmark Manager is active.
- Bug fixes around initialization and restoring options from storage.
- General update to more modern Chrome extension standards and API
- AutoSort reliability improvements
- Rewrite core sorter engine for better performance
- Many code modernizations and optimizations
- Reduce impact on browser responsiveness during long-running operations
- Layout improvements on Options page
- Options are now saved automatically
- Improve sorting of accented characters
- Various bug fixes
Version 0.4.4 is a maintenance release switching to the new manifest v2.0 format.
Version 0.4.3 is a minor bugfix release.
Version 0.4.2 adds (by popular demand) an option to ignore the Bookmarks Bar during all operations. This is now the default setting (that is, the Bookmarks Bar will be ignored unless you choose otherwise).
Version 0.4.1 fixes a bug in which the sort order for the list of duplicates could be inconsistent.
Version 0.4.0 introduces a new feature: the "Find all duplicates now" button displays a list of all your duplicate bookmarks, so you can choose which ones to delete.