Archive incoming and outgoing emails and manage contacts directly from your Gmail inbox into SuperOffice CRM!
Do not let your Gmail Inbox be an information island. Link it to SuperOffice CRM and enjoy:
> All relevant customer emails stored in one place, available to everyone instantly
> Archive emails as an activity in your diary or create a request for your support center instead and ensure emails are followed up and not forgotten in your inbox
> Let SuperOffice notify you if it doesn't recognize the contact details and offer you quick and easy ways to add contacts and update email addresses
> Being in control: you are in charge of what to store, where and when.
* Define your personal archive preferences
* Store emails as documents in your CRM database
* Connect emails to a project or sales opportunities as you archive it
* SuperOffice automatically detects if the sender is a known address or not
* If the sender is not recognized, use easy to follow wizards to create new company, contact or email address to your CRM database
* Create new activities in your diary to follow up
* Store emails directly as a request into the shared inbox in SuperOffice Service, to be dealt with by your other team mates