SuperGenPass for Google Chrome supports KEYBOARD SHORTCUT. It's a super secure and reliable small extension.
Do you know SuperGenPass?
SuperGenPass is a useful bookmarklet. You can make unique strong secured password for each websites and No Need to remember. For more information, visit http://supergenpass.com.
This is an alternative to SuperGenPass bookmarklet. As Google Chrome doesn't support to run bookmarklet with keyboard shortcut for now, you have to click bookmarklet after entering master password.
Instead of click the SGP bookmarklet, press CTRL+SHIFT+1
Enjoy super secure and reliable password generator!
- 0.9.2 : fixed iframe and http/https document protocol issues.
- 0.9 : 'Use popup' option has added. You can use secure popup instead of using each site's own password box(Highly recommended!). Or you can also type your master password to site's own password box(no popup input).
- 0.8 : Instead of typing master password on the webpage directly, use custom input box popup. It's more safe and strong!
- 0.7 : You can generate and use same password on several domains.(see option page)
- 0.6 : You can add some postfix characters at the end of the password generated.(see option page)