Enables full content feeds for Google Reader. Provides readable content or iframing of feed entries.
Super Full Feeds for Google Reader™ enables full content feeds for Google Reader™. Provides readable content or iframing of feed entries. Settings are per feed or folder and are transparently built into Google Reader™.
- Full feed content on a per-feed or folder basis
- Provides 3 modes for viewing an entry:
- Readable entry content from the source of the feed, parsed to extract only the most important content
- View the entry link in an iframe that has it's height adjusted to the correct size of the entry page
- Original feed entry
- Works in Expanded or List views
- Display the hostname of the entry in the subject line (optional).
- Pre-fetch readable content for unread entries (optional).
- Specialized readable content for popular entry types such as youtube videos, vimeo videos and wikipedia pages
- All settings are transparently built into Google Reader™.
- Keyboard shortcuts when viewing an entry:
- 8: Readable content
- 9: Iframe content
- 0: Original feed content
Readable content functionality is provided courtesy of Arc90 Lab's readability code (http://code.google.com/p/arc90labs-readability/).
Installation note: After installing the extension, you will need to reload your Google Reader™ tab if you already have it open.
Changelog is available at https://code.google.com/p/super-google-reader/wiki/Changelog