Keep multiple stylesheets ready to inject and change on the fly!
This extension allows you inject an external CSS stylesheet into a page via URL.
The extension allows you to keep an list of multiple CSS stylesheets ready to inject so it's easier to toggle between them when working in multiple projects.
The extension also works with LiveReload so you can work on the CSS without having to reload the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the extension to stop responding due to the service worker inactivity;
- Improved behaviour in SPAs (the extension now tries to always keep the injected style sheets in highest priority);
- Allow multiple injected stylesheets per tab;
- Easily rename existing stylesheet URLs in the Options page;
- Added links to the stylesheet URLs in the Options page;
- Added URL validation in the Options page;
- The search input in the Popup it's now displayed earlier (6 or more items).
- Added search in popup to easily filter larger lists (> 8 items);
- Fixed overlapping bug in options page.
- Improved the listing to work with larger stylesheet names.
- Added popup to easily change between active stylesheet without having to open the Options page;
- Now you can have an different active stylesheet per browser tab;
- The list of stylesheets is now sorted alphabetically.