NewTab themes with HD wallpapers of beaches, seashore, island, beach resorts, ocean view, sunrise & sunset, dawn & dusk, horizon...
For those who love the beauty of beaches and oceans, sunrise and sunset landscape scenes, like me, I've created this NewTab extension. Install my Tropical Beach-Ocean-Sunrise-Sunset Themes to get HD wallpapers of tropical beach, seashore, island, seaside hotel & resort, ocean wave, sand & water, sunrise at dawn, sundown sunset at dusk, horizon, tropical tree and fruit (coconut, palm...) at beach, summer holiday vacation... everytime you open a new tab.
Let the sea set you free! My ocean & beach themes will make you feel much relieved in a stress & busy summer day. Have fun! :-)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Tropical Beach-Ocean-Sunrise-Sunset wallpapers. Shuffle all Beach-Ocean-Sunrise-Sunset pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite Beach-Ocean-Sunrise-Sunset themes only. More HD wallpapers of tropical beaches, seashores, islands, seaside hotels & resorts, oceans waves, sand & water, sunrise at dawns, sundown, sunset at dusks, horizon, tropical trees and fruits (coconuts, palms...) at beach, summer holiday vacation... and beautiful photos of most traveled beaches in the world will be added soon. Such as Maya Bay, Thailand; Waikiki Beach, Hawaii; Surfer's Paradise, Australia; Negril, Jamaica; South Beach, Miami; Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro; Natadola Beach, Fiji; Tenerife, Canary Islands; Langkawi, Malaysia; Cape Cod, Massachusetts; Nungwi, Zanzibar; Aroa, Cook Islands; Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas; Whitehaven, Australia; 75 Mile Beach, Australia; Matira Point, Tahiti; Red Beach, Greece; Tayrona National Park, Colombia; Las Islas Cies, Spain; El Nido, Philippines; Sidari, Greece; Maldives; Lanikai Beach, Hawaii; Anse Source d'Argent, Seychelles; Maho Beach, Saint Martin ...
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://sportifytab.com/
- Around 70% of the Earth’s surface is covered by oceans.
- The largest ocean on Earth is the Pacific Ocean, covering around 30% of the Earth’s surface.
- The name “Pacific Ocean” comes form the Latin name Tepre Pacificum, “peaceful sea”.
- The deepest known area of the Earth’s ocean is known as the Mariana Trench. It’s deepest point measures 11km. That’s a long dive down!
- The world’s ocean are home to incredible creatures that are masters of disguise! Take a look for yourself…