Calculate the length of day and high of the sun compared to the azimuth.
Sun Position Calculator is a little app that shows sun movement and sunlight phases during the given day at the given location. You can see sun positions at sunrise, specified time and sunset. The thin orange curve is the current sun trajectory, and the yellow area around is the variation of sun trajectories during the year. The closer a point is to the center, the higher is the sun above the horizon. The colors on the time slider show sunlight coverage during the day.
- Get sun positions at sunrise
- Interactive map to get result about sunrise and sunset calculator
- JavasScript Calendar, client side, to set day
- Data-table with details about the length of day including with azimuth, altitude, latitude and longitude
- Export details Data-table to PDF
- Weather forecast map of day