A taste of Sugar on any device.
The Sugar Learning Platform is a leading learning platform developed for the One Laptop per Child project and used every day by nearly 3 million children around the world. With Sugarizer, you could discover the Sugar Learning Platform from your Chrome browser.
Sugarizer include a bunch of educative activities coming from the Sugar Learning Platform.
Sugarizer is an open source software under Apache 2 licence, source code is available on Github.
New in version 0.9:
- Abacus activity: explore different mechanical counting systems
- Reflection activity: learn reflective symmetry
- ColorMyWorld: fill the world and its countries with color you like
- Jappy: learn Python programming language
- Blockrain: Tetris-like game
- QRCode: generate and scan QR Code
- XO Editor: XO buddy icons editor
- Improved TurtleJS activity.