Learn English from any subtitle on Internet
Subturtle is a Google Chrome extension that makes learning English a breeze while watching online videos!
You can do so much more than just watch videos with Subturtle. You can easily translate words by simply hovering over them with your mouse, making it easy to understand unfamiliar vocabulary. You can also translate the entire subtitle into any language you desire. Plus, you can view detailed word definitions and learn about their part of speech.
Subturtle currently supports popular websites like YouTube and Netflix, with plans to add support for even more sites in the future.
Get ready to take your language learning to the next level with Subturtle!
How does it work?
- Try to open a video on one of the supported websites, then activate subtitle on a video and try to hover or click a word.
How to translate multiple words?
1. Try to press Ctrl key on Windows or Command key on Mac.
2. Then press and drag your mouse to select multiple words.
3. Then The translation will be shown.
Updates on v1.6.1:
- Support multiple-word selection on subtitles, you can mark multiple words and see the translation.
- Added uninstall feedback form.