Subtitles Translator for Popular Video-Streaming Services
Subtitle Translator for Popular Video-Streaming Services: Netflix | Hulu | Amazon Prime | HBO Now 😉
We believe learning English can and should be fun ❤️️As much fun as watching your favorite movies and TV shows on Netflix. And Subtly is here to marry these two things.
With Subtly you can:
– Translate English subtitles into 10 languages: Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Arabic
- See the meaning of a word in a particular context
- Find different meanings of a word and ways to use it
- Hear how a word or a phrase is pronounced correctly
- Create your own word lists and learn them any time
But we want to make Subtly better and better, of course, which is why we plan to do more cool stuff like:
- Supporting more languages for translation
- Supporting more content providers like Amazon Prime, Hulu, Showtime and others
- Making translation more relevant, smarter and more contextual
- Synchronizing your personal vocabulary with our mobile app for learning and training new words
- Adding new UX features for working with web players and subtitles
Make sure to comment and let us know what you think about Subtly, it'll be much appreciated.
And stay tuned!
PS: We work with Adblock. We don't use Google Translator or other Translate Apps. We use our own vocabulary base.
DISCLAIMER: Netflix is a registered trademark. Subtly is not affiliated with Netflix.