Stylus로 웹페이지를 새롭게 디자인해보세요. 유명한 사이트의 테마, 스킨도 간단하게 설치할 수 있는 사용자 스타일 관리자입니다.
Redesign your favorite websites with Stylus, an actively developed and community driven userstyles manager. Easily install custom themes from popular online repositories, or create, edit, and manage your own personalized CSS stylesheets.
* Versatility of theme installation options. Stylus supports installs from popular online repositories. Additionally, styles can now also be installed from .user.css or .user.styl URLs (see Usercss format documentation in our github wiki).
* A backup feature for your entire database of installed styles which is compatible with other userstyles managers.
* An intuitive and configurable automatic update function for installed styles.
* A highly customizable UI, including theming, optional layouts, icon and badge color choices, along with many other tweaks.
* Two different optional code validators with user configurable rules.
* Beta version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylus-beta/apmmpaebfobifelkijhaljbmpcgbjbdo
* Source code: https://github.com/openstyles/stylus
* Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/fCVvGwoF5cQ
* Chat room: https://discord.gg/tzXVNJz
* Frequently asked questions: https://github.com/openstyles/stylus/wiki/FAQ
* Technical bug report: https://github.com/openstyles/stylus/issues
* General discussion and bug report: https://add0n.com/stylus.html#reviews
* Localization: https://www.transifex.com/github-7/Stylus/dashboard/
Stylus uses only a small subset of each permission. As you can see in WebExtensions API documentation or simplified tutorials, there's no way to apply any modifications to a web page without gaining the full access permission to that page. Stylus is mostly used to apply global themes, which is why it requests a global permission. In the future we might be able to implement a more granular approach but it's not exactly trivial.
* Read and change all your data on the websites you visit - required for the style elements to be added into the page, not to access any of your data.
Unlike other similar extensions, we don't find you to be all that interesting. Your questionable browsing history should remain between you and the NSA. Stylus collects nothing. Period.