Gestalte das Web neu mit Stylus, dem Style Manager. Stylus ermöglicht dir ganz einfach Themes und Designs für viele beliebte…
Early access to the upcoming features.
Stylus extension stable version:
Redesign your favorite websites with Stylus, an actively developed and community driven userstyles manager. Easily install custom themes from popular online repositories, or create, edit, and manage your own personalized CSS stylesheets.
* Versatility of theme installation options. Stylus supports installs from popular online repositories. Additionally, styles can now also be installed from .user.css or .user.styl URLs (see Usercss format documentation).
* A backup feature for your entire database of installed styles which is compatible with other userstyles managers.
* An intuitive and configurable automatic update function for installed styles.
* A highly customizable UI, including theming, optional layouts, icon and badge color choices, along with many other tweaks.
* Two different optional code validators with user configurable rules.
* Source code: https://github.com/openstyles/stylus
* Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/fCVvGwoF5cQ
* Chat room: https://discord.gg/tzXVNJz
* FAQs page: https://add0n.com/stylus.html
* Technical bug report: https://github.com/openstyles/stylus/issues
* General discussion and bug report: https://add0n.com/stylus.html#reviews
* Localization: https://www.transifex.com/github-7/Stylus/dashboard/
Unlike other similar extensions, we don't find you to be all that interesting. Your questionable browsing history should remain between you and the NSA. Stylus collects nothing. Period.