StyleURL lets you export and share CSS tweaks instantly.
StyleURL is the easiest way for developers & designers to collaborate on CSS changes.
Export CSS changes from Chrome automatically
- As you make changes to styles from inside of Chrome, StyleURL will let you download to disk and export your changes to a GitHub Gist
- No need to copy + paste for every element's style you changed: StyleURL grabs all of them for you automatically – regardless if it's from an inline style, an existing stylesheet, or a new stylesheet you added manually
- Behind the scenes, StyleURL uses a powerful AST to intelligently create a diff of only the styles you changed, while ignoring things like minified CSS, whitespace, and unrelated changes to styles on the page
Save CSS tweaks to Gist on GitHub
- Export changes you make to CSS to a Gist on GitHub, so that people you're working with or helping out can see the changes too
Preview CSS tweaks via link
- StyleURL lets you give it a Gist from GitHub, and apply your CSS changes to a page. This means you can tinker around in Chrome and other people can try out your changes immediately.
Note: This product has no affiliation with GitHub, we just think GitHub Gists are great and use their API.
StyleURL's Chrome extension is open-source: https://github.com/Jarred-Sumner/styleurl-extension