A web based program built by teachers to help students of all abilities have fun while learning
Studyladder is a built by teachers to help students of all abilities have fun while learning
Used in over 40,000 schools and over 50,000 parents and homeschoolers. Studyladder teaches children aged 3-12 the same curriculum based activities that teachers use in the classroom.
Fun Educational Resources
* Covering more than 10 subjects (including Mathematics and English).
* Auto-marked activities give your children instant feedback with hints and clues when needed.
* Free Standard access allows your children access to the same resources that teachers use in the classroom.
* Optional paid "Premium" gives you improved reporting, premium rewards and access to all areas of the site that unpaid students cannot access.
Built by Teachers for Teachers
* Studyladder provides free school access to thousands of teaching resources covering more than 10 subjects (including Mathematics and English).
* Awarded 2012 "Best Website for Teaching and Learning".
* Individual study programs for students of all abilities.
* Provides students with instant feedback, virtual rewards and certificates.
* Complete "homework program" using themed Studysheets for grades K to 6
* Curriculum based learning with over 7,000 learning modules across 10 subjects.
Studyladder covers all of the major subjects such as Multiplication, Division, Money, Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, Area, Volume, Patterns, Algebra, Time, Financial Literacy, Spelling, Reading, Punctuation, Grammar, Handwriting, Science Literacy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Language & Culture, ICT... plus so much more!