StudentsFirst is designed to help your interactions with CUNYFirst go smoother. To use it, just install the extension and log in to…
StudentsFirst is designed to help your interactions with CUNYFirst go smoother. To use it, just install the extension and log in to CUNYFirst. StudentsFirst takes over from there.
In this preview release, you're getting a brand new landing page, that actually makes sense.
- Get where you need to go with a brand new landing page.
- A summary panel on the lefthand side shows relevant information about registration, tuition, and the academic calendar.
- Notifications get out of your way and stay there until you want them. Roll over the the notification center with your mouse.
- CUNYFirst was confused about what school some students were enrolled in. No more.
There's plenty more on the way. Feel free to send feedback and bug reports. I'll try my best to accommodate.
What's new in this update?
New in 0.6.3.1:
- Added email address to feedback link. Whoops!
New in 0.6.3:
- The summary panel is new in this release.
- Notification center no longer pushes the rest of the page down when it's open.
New in 0.6.1:
- New login page allows your browser to save your password if you wish.
StudentsFirst is brought to you by Moshe Berman and Yitzchak Friedman.