Additional "sauce" to improve Strava.com.
Strava "sauce" supplements the web version of Strava.com to add some better power information to the UI. Namely things like TSS and critical power and now heart rate.
* Running support.
* Fixes for several loading glitches.
* Smoother FTP override handling; Added clearing support.
* Fix for ranking badges when gender is unspecified.
* Style and tooltip additions to better explain critical power.
* Fix analysis view's inline comments to accommodate site changes.
* Minor style tweak for analysis view.
* Fix for updated strava comment data structure
* Improved device compatibility of critical power analysis
* Heartrate stats in Critical Power table
* Promise of reasonable stability
* Normalized power for selections in Analysis tab.
* Inline comments
I don't work for Strava nor have I interacted with any persons from Strava in the writing of this extension. Much of the work is inspired by the Strava Enhancement Suite, which I can also recommend in conjunction with this extension. All the information used in this extension is readily available within the Strava.com website.
This is a pure client-side extension. It does not make any external calls.