The StratusLINK extension allows for direct integration of your web browser and your SpectrumVoIP Phone service.
Click To Call
- Initiate a call by clicking on the number through your Chrome Browser.
- A friendly icon appears next to clickable numbers on websites!
- Little to no interference to website functionalities!
- Ability to be turned on and off at any time with a click!
Call Recording Pause
- Only allow recording when YOU WANT to be recorded!
- Simple to use!
- If the selected URL is open on your browser, your call will not be recorded.
- Close the selected URL and your call will resume recording right away.
- Inbound calls automatically open a URL with a caller ID search
- Customizable for your web based CRM
- Works with Salesforce, Zendesk, and many more!
SpectrumVoIP Stratus account required to use this product.
For information about SpectrumVoIP: https://www.spectrumvoip.com/
For more information on this product visit our support site: https://support.spectrumvoip.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403064112659-StratusLINK-User-Guide
-Corrects bug in click to call limit scan
-Improved click to call number scanning
-Improved reconnect to web socket after lost/change of internet
-Remove Click to call scanning in SpectrumVoIP Softphone
-Added fix for Click to call detection on Salesforce Lightning.