The ultimate stopwatch and timer utility for Chrome OS!
Stopper is a timekeeping utility developed for Chromebooks and Chromeboxes using the Google Chrome OS.
* NEW! Enter timer time with your keyboard!
* NEW! Support for timers up to 999 minutes (16,65 hours).
* Keyboard shortcuts!
* Stopwatch with lap times and 1/10 seconds.
* Countdown timer.
* Notification and alarm when countdown is finished.
* Timer works when minimized.
* Multiple instances can be run simultaneous.
* Save times and lap-lists to HTML.
* Name your timers/stopwatches.
* Completely free! No ads!
* 100% offline capable.
NEW! in this version (1.1.5, June 5th 2015):
* Use the keyboard to enter time for the countdown timer!
* Support for timers up to 999 minutes (16,65 hours).
* UI adjustments for newest version of Chrome OS.
(1.1.3, Dec 19th 2014):
* Keyboard shortcuts:
* Ctrl+1: Stopwatch tab.
* Ctrl+2: Timer Tab.
* Ctrl+3: Options tab.
* Ctrl+R: Rename window.
* Ctrl+N: New window.
* Ctrl+S: Save stopwatch time and lap list.
* Ctrl+L: Add lap.
(1.1.2, Oct 13th 2014):
* Bettter handling when createing new windows.
* Better saving of HTML-files.
* Nicer tabs.
(1.1.0, Sept 19th 2014):
* Export your times and lap-lists to HTML files.
* Run multiple timers and stopwatches simultaneously.
* Give each window a custom name by clicking the title.
* Other minor improvements to the code.
Note: This application is developed and optimized for Google Chrome OS. It should be possible to run it on other operative system through Google Chrome, but it is not officially supported.