Discover stocks & ETFs while you browse. Watch latest ticker prices, understand company finances, zoom through portfolio analysis.
Do you shop at a store so much and wonder if you can buy its stock? Do you want to keep an eye on your favorite stocks with just a click away?
Stock Inspector shows you stocks and EFTs related to the website you visit. You can quickly see how a stock is growing, get info and tips on the company, and more:
🔍 Discover hidden stocks
• Stock Inspector knows about popular products owned by public companies, like YouTube and Alphabet (GOOG)
• Subsidiaries show up too, like Blue Bottle Coffee and Nestlé (NSRGY)
• Search the app to find an exact ticker
📚 Learn more with 1-click
• Click to see the latest price and company stats
• Learn more about public companies from Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, Twitter tweets and Morningstar
• Learn more about private companies from Crunchbase, Pitchbook and LinkedIn
👩🎓 Use it where you work
• Browse the web as you normally do. If you see the latest price change on the icon, it means that there’s a stock related to the website you’re on.
• Add what you find to your watchlist and keep an eye on your portfolio
• Trade commission-free with your favorite brokers like Robinhood
💡 Tips & tricks
• Pin the extension to your browser toolbar so it can show you what it found.
• Ctrl / Cmd + Shift + S pops open the Stock Inspector. You can customize this keyboard shortcut too!